New to the Ozone collection is the innovative Osprey Ozone Duplex 65 Men’s Travel Pack; a daypack plus cargo bag that can be used together or separately for a variety of short to long adventure trips. As with all Ozone products, this bag is lightweight, versatile and designed specifically to move through airport security with ease. Consisting of a well designed daypack with laptop storage plus a cargo bag that attaches to the front, this duplex design gives you options whilst you travel and allows you to pack and store your gear effectively whilst on the move.
- Versatile duplex design with cargo pack and daypack
- Specifically designed for men
- Laptop & tablet compartment, toiletries compartment & water bottle pockets
- Wide U-shaped side opening access to the main packing area
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 65L
- Weight: 1.9 kgs
- This pack can be worn either combined into one pack or the cargo bag & daypack can be separated for individual use. The cargo bag comes with a shoulder strap for duffel style carrying as an alternative option.
- The packs shoulder straps adjust over a 4" range to ensure accurate torso fit and optimal comfort
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces on shoulder straps, backpanel and hipbelt provide cool comfortable carry
- Low-profile hipbelt is well padded and supportive
- Cargo Bag has 4 mm LightWire™ frame to actively support and compress load when paired with Daypack
- The Daypack has a perimeter LightWire frame to provide the right balance of flexibility and load support
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Thread, Accents & Base are 450D Packcloth
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The Cargo Bag has a U-shaped side opening main compartment designed for packing clothing and gear. There are internal compression straps and a mesh compartment inside the lid to organise your gear.
- There is an easy to access liquids pouch on top allowing you to remove & stow your toiletries easily for airport security
- The daypack has a laptop and tablet sleeve, generous main compartment that are easily accessible even when the cargo bag is attached.
- There is a front organisational pocket suited to storing your keys, phone, snacks and so on.
- There is a concealed zipped pocket near the shoulder harness which is a secure place to store your passport
- There are two deep water bottle compartments on the sides
- Top and side handle
- External dual upper & lower side compression straps
- Hip strap & Sternum Strap
- Includes removable shoulder strap for the cargo bag
We recommend this bag for:
- The Ozone Duplex 65 Men’s Travel Pack is best suited to those who go on a mix of short to mid length adventures who will benefit from the versatility of the 2 in 1 design. It allows you to simply check in or store your gear and continue on with your daypack then securely attach it for getting place to place.