The Osprey Ozone Travel Pack 46 is a lightweight cabin size travel pack perfect for short adventures. With a generous packing cavity that includes a laptop pocket and a specially designed fast access iPad pocket, the Ozone Travel Pack has a superior comfort harness which includes a hip belt and sternum strap for optimum support. This pack also has a large separate lower pocket for shoes or camera gear, a lockable main compartment and stretch side pockets.
- Cabin size
- Suited to short trips up to a week
- Special compartments for a laptop, tablet and shoes
- Premium pack harness with a hip strap and sternum strap
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 46L
- Weight: 1.07 kgs
- Handle: Heavy duty webbing handles on the top and base of the pack for easy lifting.
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Shadow Box, Accents and base are 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The unique large panel load main compartment creates quick access to a laptop and tablet, while maximizing the packing capability of the rest of the compartment.
- Large zippered lower compartment perfect for storing items such as shoes or camera gear. The bellowed fabric divider collapses for better packing efficiency.
- The front panel pocket has organization for small travel or work items. Hidden inside is a zippered pocket to keep items safe and secure. A key clip is also included to secure keys throughout traveling. Other organizational features include a mesh pocket and sleeves for pens or other small items.
- The direct access tablet sleeve on the top of the bag not only offers easy access while traveling— it also uses a heat embossed, scratch-free fabric to keep the tablet protected and secure.
- Dual stretch side pockets for a small water bottle, umbrella, sunscreen etc.
- Backpack Harness:
- The die cut foam harness allows for a natural stretch, a comfortable fit, and airflow for breathability in hot climates.
- The die cut foam back panel allows ventilation, but stays close to the back for a lightweight, comfortable fit.
- Tuck away harness and hip belt for airport check-in
- Padded hip belt wings with 40mm webbing hip belt
- Dual compression straps on the top and bottom of the pack
- The Handle-It™ slot is built into the harness of the daypacks is a flip-up tab to secure the packs to the trolley handle of the Ozone or any Osprey luggage handle system – it keeps your hands free whilst transiting.
We recommend this bag for:
- This Ozone Travel Pack 46 is suitable for those looking for a lightweight, high quality backpack for short adventures, this backpack suits a variety of trips from a weekend interstate to a short trek.