The Osprey Ozone Wheeled Global Carry-On 38L is a super lightweight, compact wheeled duffel bag that is cabin size and ideal for short trips. The Ozone is packed with practical packing features such as the liquid pocket, and the slim, lightweight trolley is comfortable and easy to use. The ground-breaking original design of the HighRoad LT™ Chassis results in a super lightweight wheel frame, with large wheels and high clearance to handle rough terrain.
- Cabin Size
- Lightweight – this 38-litre gear back weighs 2.1kg
- Highroad chassis – quality smooth running wheels with high clearance that are terrific for managing rougher surfaces
- Wide U-shaped side access to the main packing area
- Tow bag strag
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 38L
- Weight: 2.1 kgs
- Handle: Lightweight aluminium single bar handle
- Wheels: A ground breaking original design by Osprey Packs, The HighRoad LT™ Chassis uses lightweight aluminium tubing for the frame and base of the Ozone Series. Large wheels with sealed bearings and a high clearance, curved, moulded base allow the wheels to roll over rough terrain. Combined with the comfortable single bar handle, this is one of the lightest weight wheeled luggage chassis on the market.
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Honeycomb, Accents are & base are 450D Packcloth
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The main packing compartment has a wide U-shaped opening that opens from the side for better access and more convenient packing. There are 2 compression straps to assist your packing.
- Within the main compartment there are 2 zipped mesh pockets
- There is a top pocket that is designed for toiletries or liquids – this pocket collapses down so when it’s not in use it doesn’t consume space from the main compartment. This pocket is designed to fit a 1L toiletry bag or Osprey’s Airporter travel duffle and cover.
- A generous zippered rear panel pocket is another additional storage option for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or shoes.
- There is a front zipped pocket ideal for smaller items
- There is a top and side handle and a moulded handle on the base for easy lifting.
- External dual upper side compression straps
- There is a clear ID pocket in the rear zipped compartment
- Tuckaway tow strap to attach another bag to
We recommend this bag for:
- This Ozone 38 is perfect for those looking for a compact, lightweight, wheeled gear bag. This bag is suitable for short trips – and is amongst the lightest wheeled bag available on the market. The duffel bag style makes it easy to fit in the boot of a car, or into tight compartments on trains and boats.