Hot Product! Out of stock until August 2021.
The Osprey Poco AG (anti-gravity) plus child carrier has been upgraded to include a premium comfort harness that distributes the load and offers great ventilation. The plus carrier also has the benefit of having a large lowered zip compartment and a padded hip belt with a padded pocket for your phone and camera and a safety mirror. The Poco carriers have a comfortable and well thought out child cock pit with padding, adjustable and removable stirrups, a dribble cloth and more. The pack has a height adjustable harness with adjust on the go hip belt and convenient stash pockets for snacks and essentials.
- Child carrier for children up to 18kg (22kg max pack load)
- Extra - large lower zipped compartment
- Pack section with a top loading pocket and large zipped main compartment
- Anti-Gravity harness for weight distribution and ventilation
- Comfortable child cock pit includes padded seat, dribble pad, adjustable stirrups and toy attachment points
- Padded hip belt with safety mirror and a padded pocket for phones or cameras
- Built in sun shade
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 26L
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop, Accents are 400HD Nylon Packcloth and base is 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Maximum Load: 22kg including pack, child and gear. Children must be between 7.25 & 18kg to go in the Poco, and must be able to sit unsupported
- Anti-Gravity Aluminium Suspension – Full wrap aluminium tubing frame provide lightweight but stable heavy load carry
- Anti-Gravity airspeed back panel – 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
- Exoform Harness - Soft, edgeless mesh wrap for a soft, breathable contact surface
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Anti-Gravity fit on the fly Hip Belt - 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation
- Child Cock Pit:
- The adjustable Double Halo™ harness and child seat is surrounded by a fully framed and padded cockpit for safety. Soft contact surfaces, anatomical fit and ventilated side panels for comfort.
- The drool pad at the front of the cockpit is soft to the touch and comfortably padded for the child.
- The built-in sunshade is easily stored and deployable from its own zippered pocket. It offers quick and easy UV protection for the child.
- The deluxe padded and adjustable stirrups offer leg support to prevent circulation deprivation.
- Small cord loops located in and around the child cockpit allow toy and pacifier attachment within the child’s reach.
- Pack Features:
- A lightweight aluminium frame fully supports the load and provides a stable platform to set the child carrier down. The locking hinges and rotating side arms allow the frame to fold down for travel and storage.
- Storage pack includes a top zipper stash pocket, large main compartment and front stretch compartment
- Extra-large lower zipped storage compartment
- The dual reinforced grab handles allow a secure and stable way to pick up and set down the child carrier.
- An opening at the top of the back panel allows for the storage of a water reservoir for easy access to hydration for both the adult and child. We recommend a 1.5L Osprey reservoir for the best fit.
- With 15cm of torso adjustment, the Poco can be quickly and easily custom fitted to a variety of adult users while on the trail.
- The adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt offers 13cm of extension on each side for a comfortable ventilated custom fit and superior load support.
- Zippered hip belt pocket with safety mirror included
- Zippered and padded hip belt pocket for cell phone or camera protection
- Side stretch mesh pockets
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Poco Plus child carrier is suited to those who go on regular walks, it has the added benefit of the hip belt pockets and adjust on the go hip belt offering convenience. The difference between the Plus and the Premium is the premium has more storage and a removable day pack, so this Poco Plus model is ideal if storage is less of a consideration.
** Please visit the Osprey website to download the full owner’s manual with safety cautions and usage guide.