The Osprey Shuttle 30 100L Wheeled Duffle Bag is a generous gear bag designed for long trips and active travellers. The bag is packed with features to make packing and living out of your bag convenient as well as quality construction and consideration to more rugged travel that ensures this bag will be dependable for a lifetime of travel. The Shuttle is lightweight for its size, and is backed by Osprey’s stand out lifetime warranty.
- Generous size – 100L is about the equivalent of a typical large suitcase
- Highroad chassis – quality smooth running wheels with high clearance that are terrific for managing rougher surfaces
- Wide U-shaped access to the main packing – plus a liquids pocket, separate gear compartment, rear pocket and internal organisation which makes it ideal for ski trips or trips that need a variety of gear.
- 3 external compression straps which allow you to adjust the size to your requirements for that trip
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 100L
- Weight: 3.7 kgs
- Handle: Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Wheels: Ultra-durable and lightweight composite base with a fiberglass matrix inlay and integrated foot/grab handle. Oversized, high traction polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings and a high clearance design – which are suitable to manage rough grounds.
- Material: Main Section is 420HD Nylon Packcloth, Accents &base are 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The main packing compartment has a wide U-shaped opening and a stiffened zipper path so the bag holds its shape while you’re packing. There are compression straps to assist your packing and mesh and solid side compartments to organise small items.
- There is a top pocket that is designed for toiletries or liquids – this pocket collapses down so when it’s not in use it doesn’t consume space from the main compartment. This pocket is designed to fit a 1L toiletry bag or Osprey’s Airporter travel duffle and cover.
- The separate large collapsible lower compartment is perfect for storing wet gear, ski boots, hardware or other items that are best stowed away from fragile items. A bellowed style fabric divider collapses to the main compartment so there is no loss of usable packing space, regardless of the shape and size of the gear loaded in this pocket.
- The large zippered rear panel pocket is another additional storage option for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or shoes. Located in the cavity of the HighRoad™ Chassis it gives the pocket’s contents protection from items in the main compartment. A small mesh drain hole is included at the bottom of this pocket to let moisture (and any potential smells) escape.
- The rear panel flap pocket is perfect for storing magazines and comes with an easily accessible ID card window. A fabric flap with a hook and loop tab makes it easy to access travel documents, books or magazines. The built-in ID sleeve makes it easy to find contact information should the luggage become lost, but also keeps it from plain view.
- There is a top and side handle and a moulded handle on the base for easy lifting.
- The external compression straps (straight jacket system) are designed to help protect your gear, when the case if full they can be fastened to the to the buckles at the front edge of the padded side wall. When the case is half or semi full, attach the compression straps to the hidden buckles along the right side of the pack, near the back panel. This customises the bag size to suit your load.
- The protective bumpers along the back panel help protect the highest potential wear points of the frame. Osprey's super durable fabrics, padded sidewalls and strategically placed bumpers prove that this pack will see a lifetime of use.
- Tuck away companion strap – a day pack or smaller bag can be attached to the front of the bag with this strap to keep your hands free whilst on the go. It can be tucked away when not in use.
We recommend this bag for:
- The Shuttle 30 is ideal for those who regularly go on active holidays such as skiers, surfers or walkers. This generous bag is designed for off road pulling, the layout of the bag is flexible and able to take gear such as ski-boots, ski-jackets, wetsuits, climbing shoes and so on. The duffle style is easy to load into the car boot, and the trolley and wheels allow you to haul it to your favourite getaway spot.