The Osprey Sirrus 36 Women’s Backpack has a female specific adjustable fit and supremely sophisticated ventilated harness system making it a terrific choice for an overnight hike or gear laden day hike. The pack provides a fully adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated back system which combines single piece construction of the back panel and hip belt with highly breathable suspended mesh, this allows for increased comfort in warm weather, even with a heavy load. The pack is also cleverly designed for your equipment with sleeping bag compartment, sleep roll straps, hiking pole attachment, ice tool attachment and hydration pouch compatibility.
- Female specific fit with sophisticated harness design for optimum ventilation
- Available in 2 sizes to suit different heights
- Airspeed wire suspension and Spacermesh harness for load distribution and support
- Internal hydration pouch, removable sleeping roll straps, ice tool attachment points, stow on the go walking pole loops
- 7-13kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight:
- Extra Small/Small: 34L, 1.40kg
- Small/Medium: 36L, 1.45kg
- Size Guide:
- Extra Small/Small: to fit torso 33-43cm
- Small/Medium: to fit torso 41-51cm
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Crosshatch, Accents and base are 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Airspeed Suspension: LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space, optimizing pack balance and ventilation. 3D-tensioned breathable mesh back panel ensures supportive fit
- Spacermesh Harness: Sewn-in spacermesh; mesh-covered ventilated die-cut foam
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Spacermesh sewn in Hip belt: Seamless lumbar to hip belt body wrap, zippered hip belt pockets
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed through the top of the pack. Flip back the top pocket to reveal the draw cord and skirt, open that up to pack through the top. In addition, there is side panel access to the main compartment.
- Fixed top lid with zipped pocket. There is also a mesh pocket on the underside of the lid.
- Front panel pocket ideal for stashing maps, your phone, snacks etc.
- Sleeping bag compartment at the base with bellowed divider into the main compartment
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- External features:
- Dual side compression straps
- Ice tool attachment loop with cord tie-off points
- Stretch dual mesh side pockets
- Integrated rain cover
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Sirrus 36 Women’s Pack is perfect for female hikers embarking on a short overnight trek or gear laden full day hike.