The Osprey Transporter 130 Litre Foldable Duffel Bag offers a huge capacity with versatile carry options allowing you to go off road and use this bag in a myriad of ways. There is a wide U-shaped access panel giving you full access to pack the case and great visibility of your gear inside. The large front handle can be adapted to be worn backpack style as needed meaning this bag is very suited to long camping, 4WD trips, caravanning or boating, the soft structure packs easily with the rest of your equipment, you can load enough gear to keep you going for months, it’s lightweight, and you can throw it on your back if you need to walk some distances with it.
- Huge 130L capacity can fit gear to weeks or even months
- The foldable design packs down into a compact carry case
- Dual sided TPU coating inside and out, burly hardware, stiffened main body fabric with protective accent ribs, overlapping zipper rain flaps and design details protect your gear from external elements
- Wide U-shaped panel access to the main compartment
- Large front handle can convert into backpack style straps offering carrying options
- Multiple webbing attachment points to attach additional gear to the exterior
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 130L
- Weight: 1.84kg
- Foam padded top and side grab handles
- The large front panel can be adapted to be used in a backpack style carry - Simply undo the hook and loop closure holding the two portions of the handle together to turn it into a shoulder harness by tensioning the two nylon webbing straps through the slider buckles found at the terminus of the shoulder harness.
- D link attachment points for the front handle can also be used to attach a regular shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Material: Main Section & Bottom is 800D Nylon TPU Double Coated, Accents are 360/400D Nylon TPU Double Coated
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed via a wide U-shaped panel for better visibility
- Zipped top pocket ideal for items you need quick access to
- Zipped front pocket which has a key clip inside
- Multiple webbing attachment points to attach additional items such as a sleeping bag too
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Transporter 130 is perfect for those going on long adventure trips where they don’t need to carry their bags for long periods of time (for example car trips, boat trips or caravanning/camping) but want the convenience of a dual carrying styles. For example, you’re sailing for 4 weeks, load this bag up, pop it on your back to get to the boat with your other gear in hand, then once aboard, this bag squashes down for easy storage in tight spaces.