The Osprey Transporter 95 Litre Duffel Bag offers a generous capacity ideal for a couple of weeks with versatile carry options allowing you to go off road and use this bag in a myriad of ways. There is a wide U-shaped access panel giving you full access to pack the case and great visibility of your gear inside. The large front handle can be adapted to be worn backpack style as needed meaning this bag is very suited to camping, 4WD trips, caravanning or boating; the soft structure packs easily with the rest of your equipment in a car or in confined spaces, plus it’s lightweight and incredibly sturdy.
- Large 95L capacity is perfect for 2-4 weeks plus.
- Wide U-shaped panel access to the main compartment
- Large front handle can convert into backpack style straps offering carrying options
- Dual sided TPU coating inside and out, burly hardware, stiffened main body fabric with protective accent ribs, overlapping zipper rain flaps and design details protect your gear from external elements
- Multiple webbing attachment points to attach additional gear to the exterior
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 95L
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Foam padded top and side grab handles
- The large front panel can be adapted to be used in a backpack style carry - Simply undo the hook and loop closure holding the two portions of the handle together to turn it into a shoulder harness by tensioning the two nylon webbing straps through the slider buckles found at the terminus of the shoulder harness.
- D link attachment points for the front handle can also be used to attach a regular shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Material: Main Section & Bottom is 800D Nylon TPU Double Coated, Accents are 360/400D Nylon TPU Double Coated
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed via a wide U-shaped panel for better visibility
- Zipped top pocket ideal for items you need quick access to
- Zipped front pocket which has a key clip inside
- Multiple webbing attachment points to attach additional items such as a sleeping bag too
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Transporter 95 is ideal for adventure trips where you want a lightweight gear bag that can withstand air travel or being thrown about, but is soft and suited to being loaded in a car or in a boat cabin. With the option to backpack style carry as needed, it’s perfect for trips where the majority of time the bag will stay in one spot (or be loaded in a car/caravan etc.) but you may need to wear it in order to get it to that spot!