The Osprey Transporter 40 Litre Wheeled Cabin Size Duffel Bag offers exceptional durability for off road adventuring and the convenience trolley handle and wheels. This compact cabin size case is suited to long weekends away or up to a week if you pack lightly. Thick, robust and weatherproof construction protects your gear when carrying, pulling, transiting and even when it’s loaded on your roof racks. Oversized wheels and the high road chases ensure this bag can be pulled along even the most uneven cobblestones or narrow dirt track, wide U-shaped access to the main compartment, pockets for organisation and multiple handles and lash points make this bag exceptionally versatile and easy to manage.
- Cabin size
- Oversized wheels, high road chassis and trolley handle to manage uneven surfaces
- TPU coating, burly hardware, stiffened main body fabric, overlapping zipper rain flaps and design details protect your gear from external elements
- Wide U-shaped panel access to the main compartment
- Multiple padded handles and external lashing points for lifting and transporting
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 40L
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Handles: Five padded tubular web grab handles make the bag easy to lift from any angle. Dual tube trolley handle.
- Wheels: 16” wide highroad chassis for an ultra-stable wheel and high clearance for uneven surfaces. Oversized, hard wheels that can manage off road and kick plate and bumper protection.
- Material: Main Section is 800D Nylon TPU Double Coated, Accents are 400/400D Nylon TPU Double Coated, Bottom is 10000 Denier Nylon packcloth
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed via a wide U-shaped panel for better visibility, two internal compression straps in the main compartment
- Large eternal end pocket suited to organising smaller items
- Two large zipped mesh compartments inside the lid to organise smaller items
- 6 lash points in addition to the handles which are useful for stowing the bag on roof racks or cargo nets
- Concealable tow straps, which you can loop to another bag to tow two at once
- Mesh ID panel
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Transporter Wheeled Duffel 40 perfect for those seeking a cabin size bag that is robust enough to keep up with their adventures. Once you’re off the plane, this bag can go anywhere with you.