The Osprey Viva 65 Women’s Backpack is designed for those who want a great value hiking pack with all the essential carry features and a premium supportive harness without all the bells and whistles. The Viva 65 is specifically designed for women with a narrower design and harness design to suit a women’s curves. The pack has a customisable fit with the harness adjustable by up to 5 inches and an on the fly adjustable hip strap. It also features a floating top to accommodate oversized loads, lots of external ‘stash on the go’ storage, hiking pole storage, ice tool loops, hydration pouch, sleeping bag compartment and removable sleep roll loops.
- Specifically designed for women
- Customisable fit due to the height adjustable harness and adjustable hip strap
- Floating top lid accommodates oversized loads
- Sleeping bag compartment and water-resistant hydration pouch, external connections points for a sleeping roll, tools such as an ice pick and walking poles
- 14-23kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight: 65 Litres, 1.75 kg
- Size Guide: Customise the fit to suit women’s Torso sizes 35.5-51 cm and hip belt 70-125 cm
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop, Accents and base 600D Packcloth
- Lightwire Suspension: 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt and 1mm HDPE frame sheet spreads load across the entire back panel to the peripheral frame
- Airscape back panel: Mesh-covered, ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Spacer Mesh Harness: Soft, edgeless, padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Spacer Mesh Fit on the Fly Hip belt: Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit for a comfortable carry
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed through the top of the pack. Flip back the top pocket to reveal the draw cord and skirt, open that up to pack through the top. The red internal compression strap should be fastened to secure and balance the load.
- There is a zipped sleeping bag compartment at the base, a zipped panel from this compartment also provides access to the main compartment.
- An external hydration sleeve located between the harness and back panel of your pack simplifies filling, insertion and removal of the reservoir and protects the contents of your pack from spills.
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets secure contents and provide access when wearing the pack. Items can be inserted from the top or side.
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Floating top lid allows slight overpacking in the main compartment, zipped pocket on the outside of the lid, and mesh zipped compartment on the inside.
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- External features:
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps – can be used to secure tools also
- Dual daisy chain loops to secure items to
- Dual Ice Axe Loops - Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provides secure tool carry
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Viva 65 Women’s backpack has been specifically designed to be a straightforward, great value travel pack designed specifically to fit a woman’s body for optimum comfort and support. The external compartments and tool attachment points make this pack suitable for treks or climbing or backpacking.