The Osprey Xenith 75 Men’s Backpack is designed for hiking or trekking trips thanks to its generous 75 litre plus capacity and packing features which suits trips 1-3 weeks. Designed specifically to fit men’s torso’s, the wire frame and adjustable harness ensures a better, more adaptable fit. Packing features include multi-access points to the main compartment, quick access external compartments, a sleeping bag compartment, hydration compartment and removable top compartment that can be used as a waist pack. There’s also external stash points for a sleeping roll, ice pick or tools and hiking poles.
- Designed for hiking or trekking trips
- Available in 3 sizes to suit different heights, designed specifically to suit a man’s build
- Top loading storage compartment with side and bottom access
- Sleeping bag compartment and water resistant hydration pouch, external connections points for a sleeping roll, tools such as an ice pick and walking poles
- 23-32kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight:
- Medium: 75L, 2.33kg
- Large: 79L, 2.43kg
- X Large: 83L, 2.53kg
- Size Guide:
- Medium: to fit torso 46-51cm
- Large: to fit torso 51-58.5cm
- X Large: to fit torso 56-63.5cm
- Material: Main Section is 420D High Tenacity Nylon, Accents are 210D High Tenacity Nylon and base is 500D Nylon Packcloth
- AirScape Suspension: The AirScape™ Suspension featured on all Xenith/ Xena Series packs consists of a LightWireHD™ peripheral frame, an HDPE framesheet with a single 6061-T6 center stay and a ridge molded foam backpanel with reversed spacer mesh for optimal load transfer and load bearing comfort.
- BioForm Harness: The BioForm 4 ™ Harness is a gender specific harness with NeoSpacer™ fabric providing optimal comfort and carry.Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- BioForm 4 CM Hipbelt: The BioForm 4 CM™ Hipbelt is a heat moldable, gender specific custom fit hipbelt balancing firmness and cushioning for optimal carry
- Packing Structure:
- The huge 105 litre plus capacity main compartment is access through the top of the pack. Flip back the top pocket to reveal the draw cord and skirt, open that up and remove the red compression strap to pack through the top.
- The top pocket access helps protect from water entering the main compartment
- The main compartment can also be accessed via 2 side zippers found on each side of the case which offer wide access into the main compartment
- There is a zipped sleeping bag compartment at the base, a zipped panel from this compartment also provides access to the main compartment.
- An external hydration sleeve located between the harness and back panel of your pack simplifies filling, insertion and removal of the reservoir and protects the contents of your pack from spills.
- Each Xenith Series Pack features two water resistant vertical zippered front panel pockets and two water resistant zippered hip belt pockets helping to keep often needed items organized and handy.
- There is an adjustable stretch mesh front pocket and two dual access stretch mesh side pockets for additional, convenient storage options.
- The dual compartment top pocket found on the Xenith Series packs is removable and converts easily to a lumbar pack.
- External features:
- Dual lower side V-Compression straps and dual upper side compression straps allow you to compress and stabilize loads while also providing side carry options for longer items.
- Dual Ice Axe Loops - Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Xenith 75 is suited to male travellers who are trekking, hiking or backpacking for 1-3 weeks. The pack’s harness is available in 3 sized for a more customised and comfortable fit, and the pack is equipped with storage for climbing tools and hiking poles plus a sleeping bag and sleeping roll and hydration pouch.