The Pacsafe 55L Anti-Theft Backpack & Bag Protector with eXomesh® is a webbed case designed to wrap around the outside of your backpack, pack, duffel or soft luggage. The wire is slash proof, snatch proof and tamper proof with a cable lock allowing you to secure your luggage to a fixed pole or post completely secured, making it the ideal travel companion for backpackers staying in hostels or leaving their bags for periods of time.
The wire case can also be used whilst you are wearing your back pack or whilst the bag is in transit providing additional security for all aspects of your trip. When not in use it folds into a handy carry case. The 55L eXomesh case is the smallest size, it suits bags up to 55L, for larger sizes see the product listings below.
- eXomesh® Ultimate complete lock & leave system - slashproof, snatchproof, tamperproof
- Folds and fits into a small carrying pouch
- Fits volume approximately: 25-55 L
- Padlock included
- 5 year warranty
- Weight: 500g
- Size: fits soft bags volume 22-55L (55L is the maximum)
- Dimensions (folds to): 14 x 12 x 5cm
- Material: High-tensile stainless steel wire, polycarbonate
We recommend this item for:
- All backpackers can benefit from the Exomesh series, it allows travellers the freedom to leave their bags unattended and not worry about theft.
- Anyone staying in hostels – the Exomesh case allows you to rest easy knowing no one can tamper with your bag
- Backpackers visiting crowded tourist hot spots with their packs – wrapping it around your pack whilst wearing it prevents would be pick pocketers from accessing your pack without you realising.
- Those travelling on hop on hop off style tours where their bags may be out of their site for periods of time.