The Pacsafe Duffelsafe AT120 anti-theft wheeled adventure duffel bag is super-sized and super tough for the big adventures. With a generous capacity of 120L and high performance wheels this bag can go off road with you. Featuring security features including the eXomesh® in the main panels and puncture resistant ToughZip’s the bag protects you from thieves but it can also endure some tough handling from baggage handlers or adventurous owners!
- Lined with Pacsafe’s slash proof steel webbing system (eXomesh®)
- High performance wheels with tread + protective hypalon corner bumpers
- Water resistant fabric
- Webbing loops for attachments and tie down points
- 5 year warranty
- Capacity: 120L – about the largest capacity offered in luggage
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Handle & Straps: Padded top and side haul handles
- Wheels: High performance wheels with tread
- Material: (outer material) 420D Nylon square dobby, PU1000mm / 1680D ballistic Polyester, PU1000mm (lining) 200D Polyester
- Zippers: puncture resistant ToughZip™
- Packing Structure: One generous zipped main compartment, one small zipped external pocket.
- Internal: Lined with map print fabric on the interior
- External: eXomesh® slashguard panels, nylon webbing compression straps, protective hypalon corner bumpers
We recommend this suitcase for
- This large adventure duffel bag is particularly suited to long car trips or camping adventures – it’s easy to stack in the boot, it has a huge capacity and it has the convenience of wheels when needed.