The Pacsafe Duffelsafe AT80 anti-theft adventure duffel bag is made for the adventurous – featuring anti-theft features including eXomesh® webbed lining and puncture resistant ToughZip™ the bag protects you against theft so you can adventure without a worry. The detachable shoulder straps give this duffel bag superior versatility, taking it from a weekender to a pack to the gym when you get home. It’s the ideal size for 1-2 weeks and the tough construction and water resistant fabric mean you can truly take it anywhere.
- Lined with Pacsafe’s slash proof steel webbing system (eXomesh®)
- Comfortable, adjustable and detachable backpack straps
- Water resistant fabric
- Webbing loops for attachments and tie down points
- 5 year warranty
- Capacity: 80L – suitable for 1-2 weeks
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Handle & Straps: Adjustable padded shoulder strap, padded top and side haul handles
- Backpack Straps: Comfortable, adjustable and removable backpack straps turn your duffel bag into a travel pack.
- Material: (outer material) 420D Nylon square dobby, PU1000mm / 1680D ballistic Polyester, PU1000mm (lining) 200D Polyester
- Zippers: puncture resistant ToughZip™
- Packing Structure: One generous zipped main compartment, one small zipped external pocket.
- Internal: Lined with map print fabric on the interior
- External: eXomesh® slashguard panels, nylon webbing compression straps
We recommend this suitcase for
- Any traveller taking a trip from a weekend for up to two weeks where they are venturing into the unknown – this versatile and tough bag has you covered. It’s big, lightweight, turns from a duffel to a pack in an instant, and you can attach your sleeping bag, shoes or camera bag to the webbed loops.