Travel safe and securely with the Pacsafe Toursafe EXP21 anti-theft wheeled carry on duffel, the generous capacity of 41.5L will suit anything from weekends away to longer adventures if you’re a light packer. The 5 anti-theft safeguards ensures your gear stays safe wherever you are in the world, the eXomesh slashguard lining, puncture resistant zips, interlocking zip pulls and Roobar anchor lock plus stainless steel locking cable keep your gear safe so you can concentrate on your adventures.
- Features 5 of Pacsafe’s anti-theft safeguards
- A generous cabin size – 41.5L
- Webbing loops and tie down points for securing accessories to the case
- All zips anchor to the Roobar anchor lock meaning the bag only needs one lock
- 5 year warranty
- Capacity: 41.5L
- Weight: 3.7kgs
- Handle: Strong yet lightweight reinforced aluminium handle system with push button release
- Wheels: High performance in line wheels with tread, high clearance from the ground and protective rails, kick plate and corner bumpers to endure off rough or rough terrain wheeling
- Material: (outer material) 420D Nylon 3-line ripstop, 840D ballistic Nylon molded EVA panel, 840D ballistic Nylon, PU1000mm (lining) 200D polyester, PU1000mm
- Locks: All zips anchor to the Roobar anti-theft anchor lock so only one padlock (sold separately) is required to secure all pockets. Bag comes with a stainless steel locking cable to secure the pack to a fixed item such as a pole or furniture. A flap cover disguises the locking system.
- Packing Structure: The Toursafe EXP21 opens like a book, the main packing section features compression straps and zippered mesh pocket. The generous front pocket has room for a magazine, tablet or 13 inch laptop and the travel organiser front pocket also includes 2 zipped mesh pockets, a key/wallet clip and a pen holder.
- Internal: The interior is fully lined.
- External: Lightweight and durable EVA mould backing, padded top and side handles for easy lifting, nylon webbing side compression straps, flap cover to disguise lock to which a jacket can by hung, webbing loops and tie down points, protective rails, kick plates and corner bumpers.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Toursafe EXP21 carry on duffel is a super choice for those who want a soft bag that will stand up to some off road demands – this case is built for adventures, you can just as happily haul it down a dirt road in Africa as you can wheel it in to a hotel lobby in Hawaii.
- The anti-theft safe guards of this bag ensure it is secure enough to guard against theft or bag slashing in less secure destinations, yet offers all the convenience of a soft suitcase – it’s ideal for those venturing off road, where a backpack is not needed, but a hard suitcase would not be suitable.