Head off road without a care in the world with the rugged and secure Pacsafe Toursafe EXP34 anti-theft large wheeled gear bag. The generous 106L will suit trips from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, the 5 Pacsafe anti-theft safeguards protects your gear from thieves, bag snatchers and bag slashers, so it’s suited to destinations with reduced security. The tough wheels, handles and bag structure ensure that even off road this bag is in its element.
- Features 5 of Pacsafe’s anti-theft safeguards
- 106L – ideal for anything from a couple of weeks to a couple of months
- Webbing loops and tie down points for securing accessories to the case
- All zips anchor to the Roobar anchor lock meaning the bag only needs one lock
- 5 year warranty
- Capacity: 106L
- Weight: 5kgs
- Handle: Strong yet lightweight reinforced aluminium handle system with push button release
- Wheels: High performance in line wheels with tread, high clearance from the ground and protective rails, kick plate and corner bumpers to endure off rough or rough terrain wheeling
- Material: (outer material) 420D Nylon 3-line ripstop, 840D ballistic Nylon molded EVA panel, 840D ballistic Nylon, PU1000mm (lining) 200D polyester, PU1000mm
- Locks: All zips anchor to the Roobar anti-theft anchor lock so only one padlock (sold separately) is required to secure all pockets. Bag comes with a stainless steel locking cable to secure the pack to a fixed item such as a pole or furniture. A flap cover disguises the locking system.
- Packing Structure: The Toursafe EXP31 opens like a book; the main packing section features compression straps and 3 zippered mesh pockets. The generous front pocket has 2 zipped mesh pockets, a key/wallet clip and a pen holder plus zipped access into the main compartment.
- Internal: The interior is fully lined.
- External: Lightweight and durable EVA mould backing, padded top and side handles for easy lifting, nylon webbing side compression straps, flap cover to disguise lock to which a jacket can by hung, webbing loops and tie down points, protective rails, kick plates and corner bumpers.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Toursafe EXP31 is suited to more rugged adventures where a backpack is not needed but a hard suitcase is not suitable, this go anywhere duffel is comfortable to wheel and easy to pack, yet rugged enough for road trips, bus trips, boat trips and some off road adventures.
- This bag is the ideal solution for those travelling to less secure destinations for which a hard suitcase is not suitable – the anti-theft safeguards give this bag added protection when security is a concern.