Rimowa have redesigned the Salsa and brought out the next chapter called the Salsa Air! The new Salsa air combines the strong outer shell of its predecessor however it is now an amazing 26% lighter! The Rimowa Salsa Air Series is constructed with an ultra light weight polycarbonate, manufactured with strength and durability. The amazing feature of this design is that when the shell is compressed it will automatically return to its orginal shape when the pressure is released! Water resistant zippers, practical interior division with a light weight divider on each side of the case top keep your clothes in place during travel. The innovative ABUS TSA recognized locks incorporated into the zipper systems on all Salsa Air Series cases are simple to operate and provide extra security during travel.
- 4 Layer Polycarbonate
- Integrated mono-telescopic handle that extends 42.5" from the floor
- Ergonomic top carry handle with comfortable surface
- Inner lining is as light and durable as parachute silk
- First ever recessed TSA combination lock featuring as ABUS lock cylinder, developed and manufactured in Europe
- Netting on the inside keeps everything in its place
- 4 wheel spinners for maximum manoeuvrability
- Fits in the overhead compartment and is accepted on most domestic flights
The Lug Pros Top Tip: The Salsa Air 52cm weighing only 1.9kg is the perfect carry-on suitcase for you to squeeze more into those 7kg weight restrictions!