The Samsonite 72 Hours DLX range is Samsonite’s lightest suitcase – and amongst the lightest on the market. This 50cm Upright Cabin suitcase weighs in at a tiny 1.7kg, its straightforward design is functional and Samsonite have optimised the durability and quality of such a light range by revolutionising the bag’s structure with injection moulded top and bottom plates. Ideal for casual and frequent travellers alike, this compact cabin suitcase ticks all the boxes.
- The new DLX model has an updated streamlined look and clever integrated carry handle
- Samsonite’s lightest cabin bag - just 1.7kg (almost half the weight of average cabin size suitcases)
- Simple, functional upright design
- Comes with a TSA combination padlock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 33L
- Weight: 1.7kgs
- Handle: Dual pole handle with push button release
- Wheels: 2 in line wheels
- Material: Nylon
- Locks: Main compartment is lockable; one TSA combination lock comes with the suitcase
- Packing Structure: The 72 Hours suitcase has one main packing compartment with elastic packing straps. The lid interior has a full size mesh zipped pocket and a smaller zipped compartment. There is one external front pocket suitable for smaller items or personal effects
- Internal: The interior is fully lined.
- External: Top carry handle
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The 72 Hours DLX 50cm Upright Cabin Suitcase is our top pick for those wanting the lightest cabin suitcase on the market – it’s simple, functional and exceptional quality especially given how light it is.