The Samsonite 72 Hours DLX cabin bag is the ultimate example of a great modern suitcase. With a sleek design, maximum cabin storage capacity and super light weight frame, the 72 hours DLX fits every carry on need.
- It is amongst the lightest carry-on suitcases on the market.
- The updated DLX model features durable double spinner wheels
- It comes with an extra emergency duffel bag that can be used as a separate carry-on bag or as a cover for the suitcase itself.
- Perfect 4 wheel manoeuvrability and smart design grab handle.
- Capacity: 36L, one of the largest carry-on capacity suitcases available.
- Weight: 1.8kg - lighter than the cabin size average of 2.2kg-2.4kg
- Handle: Strong double pole pull up handle that is very accessible with 3 locking heights.
- Wheels: 4 wheel spinner with great manoeuvrability, wheel it straight onto the plane!
- Material: External: 70 x 160 denier nylon; Internal: 100% polyester. The exterior of the suitcase is easy to clean with a brush or damp cloth.
- Zips: Durable YKK zips
- Locks: The 72 Hours carry-on case does not come with a TSA lock built into the case, however 1 TSA approved 3 digit combination lock is supplied complimentry with the case.
- Packing Structure: Packing is made simple with 1 deep section with compression straps and a small zippered section on the inside of the lid. A small side pocket on the outside is perfect for a Kindle, wihle the front pocket is great for reading material.
- Additional Feature: The foldable emergency duffel bag is a great addition to anybody trying to travel light.
- Additional Feature: Easy grab side handle.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Solo travellers: Being the lightest carry-on suitcase available, we recommend this suitcase to children travelling alone, elderly or less physically able travellers as it is the easiest to manage in and out of vehicles and to lift overhead to load into the locker.
- Business travellers: Being the lightest carry-on suitcase available, the 72 Hours is perfect for anyone travelling domestically for work each week. Great for overnight stays.
- Casual Travellers: This is the perfect carry-on case for anybody looking to travel lightweight. It will last the long haul for anybody travelling a couple of times a year.
- 72 hour Trips: The suitcases' namesake - ideal for 72 hours, aka a long weekend
- Longer Vacations: This case will work perfectly with the large 78cm matching case. The lightness of the case makes it hard to not use for any sort of trip, including your end of year vacation.
We don’t recommend this suitcase for:
- The 72 hour cabin bag does not include padded pockets for laptops or tablets. Opt for a business case instead, or purchase with an external padded sleeve protector.