The Samsonite 72 Hours DLX 71cm medium suitcase is a great lightweight suitcase with a nice sleek modern design. Samsonite's lightest medium suitcases has plenty to offer and is perfect for year round travel.
- Large capacity without the need to move to the large size suitcase
- The new DLX model features durable and maneovrable double spinner wheels
- Expandable zipper to create an extra 8L of packing space.
- Attached TSA lock
- Capacity: This case houses a nice 82L capacity. Great for a week away. If the need arises it has option to expand to 90L. Higher than the average of 65-75L for a medium suitcase.
- Weight: 2.4kg. The 72 hour range is Samsonite's lightest, and amongst the lightest on the market, relative to capacity.
- Handle: Durable dual pole pull-up handle with 3 height options to suit different sized users.
- Wheels: 4 wheel spinner with great manoeuvrability
- Material: External: 70 x 160 denier nylon; Internal: 100% polyester. The exterior of the suitcase is easy to clean with a brush or damp cloth.
- Zips: Durable YKK zips
- Locks: A Fixed side TSA approved 3 dial combination is supplied on the suitcase to lock the main compartment.
- Packing Structure: Packing is made simple with 1 deep section with compression straps and a small zippered section on the inside of the lid. The front pocket is a great spot for reading material or accessories.
- Additional Feature: 2 pockets on the inside of the lid are provided for accessories, towels etc.
- Additional Feature: Large expanding capacity.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Casual Travellers: This light weight model, with strong Samsonite construction and quality assurance makes the 72 Hours cases ideal for all casual travellers, families and light business travel. It's our 'go-to' recommendation for those after a reliable suitcase for longer trips for their annual holidays.
- Cruise: The lightness and ease of use & packing makes the 72 Hours a fantastic case to take on board a cruise.
- Domestic Travel: With its 82L capacity, the 72 Hours will travel well for a week or 2 away in a neighbouring state or country.