Samsonite's 72 Hours DLX 78cm is the largest suitcase in their lightest range yet.
- Expandable zipper to create an extra 9L of packing space.
- The new DLX version features easy to handle and durable double spinner wheels
- 4 wheel spinner case for easy handling
- Attached TSA lock
- Capacity: The 78cm case holds 115L capacity with an expansion that will bring the total to 124L.
- Weight: 2.8kg The 72 hour range is Samsonite's lightest, and amongst the lightest on the market, relative to capacity.
- Handle: Durable dual pole pull-up handle with 3 height options to suit different sized users.
- Wheels: 4 double spinner wheels with great manoeuvrability
- Material: External: 70 x 160 denier nylon; Internal: 100% polyester. The exterior of the suitcase is easy to clean with a brush or damp cloth.
- Zips: Durable YKK zips
- Locks: A Fixed side TSA approved 3 dial combination is supplied on the suitcase to lock the main compartment.
- Packing Structure: Packing is made simple with 1 deep section with compression straps and a small zippered section on the inside of the lid. The front pocket is a great spot for reading material or accessories.
- Additional Feature: 2 pockets on the inside of the lid are provided for accessories, towels etc.
- Additional Feature: Bright orange interior so that your black items won't get lost at the bottom of the bag.
- Additional Feature: Large expanding capacity.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Casual Travellers: This light weight model, with strong Samsonite construction and quality assurance makes the 72 Hours DLX cases ideal for all casual travellers, families and light business travel. It's our 'go-to' recommendation for those after a reliable suitcase for longer trips for their annual holidays.
- Cruise: The lightness and ease of use & packing makes the 72 Hours a fantastic case to take on board a cruise.
- Shopping Trips: Take the lightest case so you can pack more shopping in! The expandable main compartment will accommodate overflow.