The Samsonite Arq 75cm large suitcase features the unique 80/20 packing structure in which the case has a main packing compartment and a lid rather than the usual split through the middle (50/50) of hard suitcases. This makes this a terrific option for those who prefer the more traditional way of packing like a soft suitcase, and for those who frequently stay in small hotel rooms as the lid can rest against the wall instead of opening right up and taking up floor space. The Arq also features the new Aero-Trac™ suspension wheels, which offer quitter, smoother rolling even on uneven surfaces such as cobblestones. The Arq offers terrific value for a Samsonite suitcase.
- 80/20 packing structure rather than the usual 50/50 of hard suitcases – packs more like a soft suitcase with a main compartment and lid compartment
- This 100L suitcase is suited to trips one week or longer
- Aero-Trac suspension double spinner wheels for quieter rolling and better handling on uneven surfaces
- Functional internal organiser including mesh divider
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 100L
- Weight: 4.6kg
- Handle: Dual pole trolley handle with push button release. Top grab handle for lifting.
- Wheels: 4 double spinner wheels (total 8 wheels) with AERO-TRAC™ Suspension shock absorbing system for smooth and comfortable rolling
- Material: Shell material is made of vacuum formed polycarbonate, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong and lightweight.
- Locks: Integrated 3 number TSA combination lock, suitable for travel to the US.
- Packing Structure: The Arq has an 80/20 packing structure meaning the base compartment is where the majority of the packing space is. It includes a compression strap, organisational pocket, wet pocket and the lid compartment has a mesh divider.
- External Features:
- Smooth profile construction
- Stylish metal logo
- Integrated address tag
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Arq is suited to those who love the security and protection offered by the hard suitcases but prefer the more traditional packing structure of a soft suitcase. This suitcase can be ‘lived’ out of by propping the lid against the wall, as opposed to a normal hard suitcase which needs to be opened right up through the centre to get things in and out of.
- Samsonite 'Spin Trunk' Customers: For those that loved Samsonite’s previous Spin Trunk suitcase, the Arq is a newer, better version with improved functionality and durability, particularly in the wheels.