The Samsonite Aspero 55cm cabin suitcase has been designed with purpose and functionality at the forefront; the lightest of Samsonite’s Polycarbonate range, the Aspero boats sturdy construction; a neat, organised interior; double spinner wheels; a boxy design to maximise usable space and a metallic gridded design to minimise the appearance of scratches. Made in Europe, the new Aspero is a premium Samsonite suitcase that’s smart, practical and eye cathingly striking with its metallic finish.
- Made in Europe
- Samsonite’s lightest Polycarbonate suitcase
- Cabin Size
- Built in TSA lock
- Double spinner wheels
- 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 38L
- Weight: 2.2 kgs
- Handle: Dual pole trolley handle, integrated top and side handle for lifting
- Wheels: Smooth running double spinner wheels
- Material: Polycarbonate with a ribbed, shell finish to minimise and disguise scratches and marks
- Locks: Recessed TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Aspero opens through the centre for 50/50 packing. The interior is fully lined, each half has a fabric divider pad and elastic cross ribbons for easy packing.
- External Features:
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Aspero cabin suitcase is a great choice for those looking for lightweight and reliable Samsonite hard suitcase, without the extra expense of opting for the Curv ranges.