The Samsonite Aspero 69cm medium suitcase has been designed with purpose and functionality at the forefront; the lightest of Samsonite’s Polycarbonate range at just under 3kg, the Aspero boats sturdy construction; a neat, organised interior; double spinner wheels; a boxy design to maximise usable space and a metallic gridded design to minimise the appearance of scratches. Made in Europe from top of the line Makrolon Polycarbonate, the new Aspero is a premium Samsonite suitcase that’s smart, practical and impactful with its metallic finish.
- Samsonite’s lightest Polycarbonate suitcase
- Made in Europe
- Built in TSA lock
- Double spinner wheels
- 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 74L
- Weight: 2.9 kgs
- Handle: Dual pole trolley handle, integrated top and side handle for lifting
- Wheels: Smooth running double spinner wheels
- Material: 100% Makrolon Polycarbonate, a high-tech material designed for reliability and high impact resistance
- Locks: Recessed TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Aspero opens through the centre for 50/50 packing. The interior is fully lined, each half has a fabric divider pad and elastic cross ribbons for easy packing.
- External Features:
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Aspero medium suitcase is terrific premium suitcase with a very sturdy construction for such a light suitcase. It’s the perfect choice for the same quality as a Samsonite Curv case, without spending quite as much and only very slightly heavier.