The Samsonite Aspero 75cm large suitcase is a premium case made from top of the range 100% Makrolon Polycarbonate in Europe. It has been designed with purpose and functionality at the forefront; the lightest of Samsonite’s Polycarbonate range, the Aspero boats sturdy construction; a neat, organised interior; double spinner wheels; a boxy design to maximise usable space and a metallic gridded design to minimise the appearance of scratches.
- Samsonite’s lightest Polycarbonate suitcase
- Made in Europe
- Built in TSA lock
- Double spinner wheels
- 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 94L
- Weight: 3.2 kgs
- Handle: Dual pole trolley handle, integrated top and side handle for lifting
- Wheels: Smooth running double spinner wheels
- Material: 100% Makrolon Polycarbonate, a high-tech material designed for reliability and high impact resistance
- Locks: Recessed TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Aspero opens through the centre for 50/50 packing. The interior is fully lined, each half has a fabric divider pad and elastic cross ribbons for easy packing.
- External Features:
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Aspero large suitcase is a top range suitcase offering sturdy, yet very lightweight construction. It’s suited to those seeking something with practical features and well built.
- The Aspero large suitcase is relatively compact, it’s perfect for a few weeks away without being so big that it’s awkward to manage.