The Domestic size 'B'lite' 3 50cm cabin suitcase is the all rounder of the soft suitcases. It's new and innovative lighter design is in high demand for consumers looking for quality, light weight and durability. Suitable for the avid traveller it is perfect for somebody not wanting to worry about different airlines carry-on size limits, as this case will meet the vast majority of airline restrictions, including Virgin domestic carry on.
- Light weight structure, yet still a spacious 29L to fill
- Dual Caster wheels (2 wheels on each corner) allow for a smoother motion when wheeling
- Built in TSA lock for extra security and peace of mind when travelling
- Capacity: 29L slightly smaller capacity than an average carry on, however it has been designed to accommodate all airlines carry-on requirements.
- Weight: 1.9kg - lighter than the cabin size average of 2.2kg-2.4kg
- Handle: Double handle, easy to manoeuvre, suitable for placing luggage on top and wheeling.
- Wheels: 360 degree double wheel spinner wheels (4 wheeled case), easy to manage, great for travelling through airports and wheel it straight onto the plane
- Material: External: 400 denier nylon x 450 denier twisted polyester; Internal: 100% polyester. The exterior of the suitcase is easy to clean with a brush or damp cloth.
- Zips: Exposed wide zip has been used
- Locks: TSA (US approved) combination lock built into the side of the case for the main section. Front pocket features a double zip with a loop for locking. Additional lock needs to be purchased separately.
- Packing Structure: One main compartment for packing, with packing straps to secure clothing. The lid features a slim compartment with zipped divider pad. Small side compartment with a zip closure, ideal for jewellery or toiletries. External storage includes a large U-shaped pocket on the front with padding for a small laptop or iPad, this compartment is easy to access at the airport or on flight and can be locked.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Those who regularly fly on Virgin or regional domestic flights in Australia, this compact cabin suitcase meets the smaller airline requirements.
- Casual Travellers: Lightweight and suitable for weekend and short trips.
- Short Trips: On it's own, you could pack for around 1-3 days in the cabin B'lite (one pair of shoes), it's very well suited to overnight stays
- Business Trips: The right balance of lightweight, durable and easy to use. The 10 year international Samsonite is an advantage to frequent travellers.