*Black B-lite 78cm is now out of stock for the Christmas 2018 period. We will update our listings when it becomes available again.
The Samsonite B'lite 3 78cm expandable spinner suitcase is the perfect travel companion for the traveller looking for quality, durability and lightweight design. The B-Lite range has been a popular favourite for a couple of years, proving it's quality and dependable nature! It comes highly recommended by our staff as a terrific all rounder for casual, frequent and business travellers.
- One of the largest capacity soft suitcases on the market expanding to a spacious 118L.
- Double dual-caster wheels with a 360 degree multi-directional capability, allows great manoeuvrability
- Built in side TSA lock for security when travelling
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 110/118L making it the one of the largest capacity soft suitcase on the market.
- Weight: 3.3kg - On the lighter side of the 3.8kg average for large suitcases
- Handle: Strong comfortable double handle. Suitable for placing carry on luggage on top
- Wheels: 360 degree double wheel spinner wheels (4 wheeled case), easy to manage, great for travelling through airports and wheel it straight onto the plane
- Material: External: 400 denier nylon x 450 denier twisted polyester; Internal: 100% polyester. The exterior of the suitcase is easy to clean with a brush or damp cloth.
- Zips: Exposed wide zip has been used
- Locks: A TSA approved 3 dial combination lock is located on the side of the case. This makes for easy use and strong security for your suitcase. Front pocket features a double zip with a loop for locking. Additional locks for the front pocket needs to be purchased separately.
- Packing Structure: 1 deep section with compression straps with side zippered pocket for extra storage and a large zippered section on the inside of the lid. Also a large lockable external front pocket for documents etc.
- Internal features: Strong compression strap to secure clothing during trips
- External features: Large expandable zipper and strong side and top carry handles
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Casual Travellers: This is a great lightweight Large suitcase. Great for shopping trips or long trips to Europe or cold climates.
- Business Travellers: Its great design looks very professionals and its quality will hold up to the frequent travellers needs.
- Overseas: This case will suite anybody going away internationally for a extensive time.