The Samsonite Duranxt Lite Garment Bag is a generous cabin size garment bag with room for 2-3 suits, or 1 suit and a couple of shirts and pants. This garment bag sticks to a traditional, yet highly functional layout with a coat hanger rack, fold down flap and garment straps, multiple zipped compartments, a generous front pocket and double hanging hooks.
- Carry on size (fits under the classification of non-rigid garment bag which has a maximum dimension allowance of 185cm)
- Generous packing space for multiple suits or 1 suit and extra shirts and pants
- Loads of zipped compartments including a wet pack
- Removable shoulder strap
- 3 year warranty
- Capacity: 38L
- Weight: 2.6 kgs
- Handle: Padded grab handle for comfortable lifting, removable shoulder strap
- Material: Polyester Dobby
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment opens via a zip revealing a double sided garment carrier. The main suit side has a hanging rail which can house multiple hangers, the suit side opens up via a drop down flap, allowing you to pack your garments and fold them up securely and reduce wrinkling with the garment straps.
- The main compartment also includes 4 generous mesh zipped pockets, ideal for undergarments, accessories such as ties and socks or a pair of shoes. There is a zipped wet pack compartment for toiletries and a slim zipped pocket on the fold down flap.
- The generous front pocket is the ideal place to stow your newspaper or some files – it would also fit a pair of shoes if needed.
- Internal: The interior is lined in a light coloured beige fabric making everything easy to see. There are two hanging hooks allowing you to hang the garment carrier open on a hanging rail or over a door.
- External: The main compartment zips closed but also has a buckle on each side to secure the bag.
We recommend this bag for:
- The Duranxt Lite Garment Bag is terrific for business or leisure travellers who regularly travel with their suit – but need more than just the single suit. This garment bag is generous enough to fit everything you need for a 2-3 night stay plus you can carry it on board along with your briefcase or a cabin suitcase (measuring maximum 105 cm total).