A member of Samsonite's Curv collection, the Firelite is lightweight, strong and engineered with dynamic good looks, it's the stylish 'sporty' one in the group
- Samsonite's lightest hard suitcase (along with the Cosmolite)
- Sealed Zip - Added protection and water resistant, a feature unique to the Firelite model
- A sportier alternative to its elegant sibling the Cosmolite
- Capacity: 35L - above the average size of a hard suitcase carry on of 32-34L
- Weight: 1.9kg - lighter than the cabin size average of 2.2-2.4kg
- Handle: A sturdy monopole, which saves on weight but does not compromise on quality, not suitable for placing a second bag on top (dual pole alternative is the Samsonite Litecube). Multi-lock positions for different sized travellers, easy to use push button release.
- Wheels: Four sporty, smooth and silent wheels with 360° rolling in multiple directions
- Material: Made with the Samsonite's exclusive Curv® technology, an advanced impact-resistant, lightweight material. Curv® is known for its high energy absorption and exceptional impact resistance
- Zips: Unique to the Firelite, this sealed zip provides more security than an exposed zipper. It also increases the water resistance of the case, the sealed zip protects internal items from getting wet in light to heavy rainfall (note, any suitcase with a zip is not completely waterproof and should not be submerged in water)
- Locks: TSA (United States Customs) approved, raised external lock that locks both zippers to the main compartment securely
- Packing Structure: The shell structure of the two halves comes together into a 50/50 split down the middle of the case. This gives maximum access to both sides of the case.
- Internal Storage: With a mesh screen on one side and compression straps on the other, there is ample organisation space to ensure that your belongings can be separated, but enough freedom to use the space how you wish.
- Additional Features: The minimum padding allows maximum space utilisation
- Additional Features: The Curv material is unmatched on the luggage market, incredibly strong and lightweight, it surpasses other brands by not compromising quality for weight
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Frequent travellers: With this extremely strong and lightweight bag you can't go wrong, with a 10 year warranty, for a frequent traveller this means it will be both durable and reliable.
- Travellers with precious cargo: The strength of the Curv material offers greater protection to what's in the suitcase than soft sided cases, ideal for those who like to take gifts, food or precious cargo such as a wedding gown or magnificent hat.
- The Resort Get Away (Up to a week): The hot climate means you don't have to pack heavily and won't have to check your case in, giving you less time waiting around at the airport for your suitcase and more time on the beach. Leave your laptop at home and don't forget your swimmers and sunscreen - with the 10 year warranty this bag will be your go to suitcase year after year.
Use this suitcase with:
An Inflatable fleece travel pillow - optimal in flight comfort that folds conveniently to put in your cabin bag
A Folding tote handbag for your boarding pass and book
The Lug Pros Top Tip: The Firelite 55cm at only 1.9kg is the perfect partner for any short trip both domestically and internationally