The Samsonite Fuze Spinner 55cm Cabin Suitcase is a brand-new collection. Fuze inaugurates a new generation of easy access luggage. Joining the best of innovative hardside and softside technology into one hybrid design. Its moulded frame ensures thorough protection along with stable and smooth rolling, while the soft panels enable great flexibility both through the expandability gusset and practical, outside pockets. This innovative approach has led to a new dimension of easy access cabin luggage, offering both a spacious front and back pocket for digital devices and fast access items.
- Introduction of a new generation of easy access luggage with both front and back external pockets
- Innovative introduction of combined hardside and softside technology (hybrid)
- Flexibility of through expandable gusset and practical outside pockets
- Moulded frame gives thorough protection and stable smooth rolling
- Available in 2 colours
- Limited 10 year global warranty
- Capacity: 35L
- Dimension: 55 x 40 x 20 cm
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Handle: Double tube
- Wheels: 4 multi directional wheels for easy handling and 360 degree movement. Comfortable to wheel next to you, or pull behind you.
- Material: Outside: 200 dobby nylon + PP | Inside: 100% polyester
- Zips: Standard and lockable zippers
- Locks: Fixed 3-digit combi lock with TSA to allow safe travel to the US
- Colour: Available in Black, Blue Nights and Cabernet Red
- Packing Structure: 2 internal compartments, bottom compartment with ribbons and zipped top compartments. Two external compartments – gusseted for easy access, the front compartment includes a padded tablet sleeve.
- External Features: top and side haul handles for easy lifting; integrated ID tag
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Busy organised travellers: The Spinner 55cm offers easy accessibility while on the move so it suits those who like to organise their gear into separate compartments
- Those who like hybrid suitcases and recognise the Fuze’s technology offers flexibility of softside cases and security and protection of hardside cases.