The Samsonite Garde Backpack I is a well-considered laptop backpack with a focus on wearer comfort. The range won the Red Dot Award in its category in 2016, in large part due to the unique Breathing Back™ Ventilation System which promotes air flow around the wearers back and draws moisture away keeping the user cool. Storage in the backpack is simple but effective with a padded laptop & tablet sleeve and organisational pockets including an RFID blocking pocket.
- Padded laptop sleeve for 15.6 inch laptops plus a padded tablet sleeve
- Organisational pockets including an RFID blocking pocket
- Breathing Back Ventilation System for wearer comfort
- Smart sleeve
- 2 year warranty
- Capacity: 18L
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Handle: Padded top handle; the rear harness includes the unique Breathing Back Ventilation System which includes a mesh panel that promotes air flow behind the use, the netting also draws moisture away from the wearer. Shoulder straps are padded and adjustable
- Material: Polyester
- Packing Structure:
- The rear compartment houses the padded laptop sleeve for a 15.6” laptop and general storage.
- The front compartment has organisational pockets including a padded sleeve for your tablet, an RFID blocking pocket for your wallet or passport and card pockets.
- There is a generous quick access compartment on top perfect for your glasses, phone or keys.
- External pockets include a zipped slim pocket on the front, a side zipped pocket and a side pouch ideal for an umbrella or water bottle.
- Internal: The interior is lined in a blue which matches the blue feature colour on the outside. Symbols next to compartments help identify where to put your items to keep the bag organised.
- External: There is a smart sleeve on the back so this backpack can be secured to the trolley handle of your large suitcase for convenient travel.
We recommend this bag for:
- Those that wear this bag for longer stretches of time, or who have suffered from uncomfortable and hot and sweaty bags in the past. The specialised harness would suit those who have a longer walk to work, those that might jog or cycle to work or those living in a warmer climate.