The Samsonite Lite-Cube DLX 82cm large suitcase is a luxurious leather trimmed version of the popular Lite-Cube model. Made from the same lightweight and strong Curv material, the DLX version features a stunning toffee coloured leather trim and sophisticated black interior with additional packing features including a removable divider pad with packing frame and laundry and shoe bag. The 82cm is an extra-large suitcase with a very generous capacity of 122 litres.
- Made of the patented polypropylene Curv material, making it extremely light and strong
- Stunning leather trim and full packing features inside including a removable packing frame
- Extra-large size with a very generous capacity of 122L
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 122L
- Weight: 3.6kgs
- Handle: Double tube soft touch wheel handle with a more ergonomic shape. Top and side handle is a leather soft touch flat carry handle.
- Wheels: 4x 360° double wheeled spinner allowing for excellent manoeuvrability.
- Material: Made from Samsonite’s patented Curv technology, an advanced impact-resistant lightweight material. Toffee coloured leather trim.
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination locks
- Packing Structure: The Lite-Cube DLX has 50/50 split packing. The bottom compartment has elastic packing straps and a removable packing frame with hanger that can be used as a divider pad. Top compartment has a fully lined divider pad and a zipper closed mesh pocket.
- Internal: You also get matching laundry and shoe drawstring bags with leather details for organised packing.
- External: Top carry handle and side carry handle for easy lifting. Integrated ID tag on wheel handle.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Those who love the lightness and strength of Samsonite’s Curv range but are seeking something with a more luxurious finish and interior, the Lite-Cube DLX is a stunning suitcase packed with features.
- The 82cm is one of the largest suitcases available, the generous 122L packing capacity is suited for longer trips, and the overall weight is still a super light 3.6kg.