Samsonite’s hugely popular luxury Lite-Cube suitcase range has a new addition; the Lite-Cube Prime 82cm extra-large suitcase is everything you know and love about the ultra-lightweight Lite-Cube suitcase but with a true matte finish, luxury Alcantara soft leather detailing complemented by matte light gold hardware. At an exceptionally lightweight 3.7kg, the Lite-Cube is luxuriously detailed on the outside, but highly functional and with an equally beautifully finished interior with internal organisation.
- A generous extra-large suitcase with 122L capacity
- A beautiful matte finish version of the popular, lightweight Lite-Cube suitcases
- Luxury finishes including soft Alcantara leather with matt light gold hardware
- Bonus personalised embossed leather luggage tag
- Global 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 122L
- Weight: 3.7 kgs
- Handle: telescopic duopole handle; top and side handle for lifting
- Material: the Lite-Cube prime is made from the same exceptional performance Curv material as the rest of the Lite-Cube range, just in an attractive matte finish. It’s Samsonite’s patented lightweight polypropylene which is unmatched in its lightness, durability and performance. Complemented by Alcantara and matt light gold hardware.
- Wheels: silent and robust double spinner wheels
- Locks: Built in TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The Lite-Cube prime opens through the centre for 50/50 packing, the base features a moulded lining, elastic packing straps and zipped divider pad.
- The upper compartment also has a zipped divider pad with 2 small zipped compartments, including one water resistant pouch.
- Drawstring laundry pouch included
- Alcantara luxury finish with matt light gold hardware
- Retractable ID tag
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Samsonite Lite-Cube Prime is lightweight, functional and the ultimate in luxury travel accessories. It’s stylish, yet understated with exceptional details and years of experience and craftsmanship in the suitcase design.
- This is a very generous and lightweight extra large suitcase, it’s best for trips of 2 weeks or longer