The Samsonite Lite-Locked FL 81cm Extra Large Suitcase is good news for fans of Samsonite's much loved Oyster cases, it is the first to combine that same 3 point locking security system with Samsonite's unmatched Curv material. The Lite-Locked is secure, lightweight and sturdy, it’s the only case in the Curv range to feature a hinge closure and built in combination locks.
- The first and only light weight Curv suitcase with a secure hinge and clip locking system
- Lightweight packing and total ease of mind
- Designed to match the Cosmolite range
- Made in Europe
- Premium interior with removable laundry bag and hanger
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 122L
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Handle: Top, side and bottom handles for easy lifting into cars, luggage belt and on transport. The extendable pole is a single pole handle with push button release.
- Wheels: 4 multi directional double spinner wheels for easy handling and 360 degree movement. Comfortable to wheel next to you, or pull behind you.
- Material: Made from Samsonite's patented Curv material. Curv is extremely durable and impact resistant and lightweight.
- Zips: The lite-locked does not have a zip closure. It has a hinge closure with three point locking system.
- Locks: The three point locking system includes 3 latch closures, one on the top and bottom, and one on the side which includes a 3 number TSA combination lock, suitable for travel to the US.
- Packing Structure:
- The Lite locked opens in the centre with packing on 2 sides. The lower half has an elasticized strap to secure items. There is a rigid fabric divider pad.
- The lid side has a zipped divider pad
- There is a removable shoe or laundry bag and a hanger
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Security Conscious travellers: The Lite-Locked FL 81cm suitcase has a secure hinge closure with 3 point locking system; this is more secure than a zip closure and therefore the best choice for security conscious travellers. The Lite-Locked is also a secure choice for those who have to leave their cases unattended; there is no way to gain access into the case without the combination.
- Samsonite 'Oyster' Customers: Those who have used and loved the Oyster cases for years can now upgrade to the Lite-Locked for the benefits of the secure locking system, but in the lighter revolutionary Curv material.