The Samsonite Lite-Sphere SPL 55cm cabin suitcase is a new release by Samsonite that has focused on offering maximised packing space at minimal weight. In addition the case features some great new innovations including the sphere spinner wheels that offer terrific durability and manoeuvrability over a wide range of surfaces. This cabin suitcase is expandable offering versatility for different length trips and has a built in TSA lock with a unique cable lock system for the front pocket.
- Generous capacity and very light for its size
- Cabin size (when not expanded)
- Comes with a TSA cable combination padlock which also locks the front pocket
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 40/47L
- Weight: 2.4kgs
- Handle: Dual pole handle with push button release
- Wheels: 4 sphere spinner wheels designed for durability and manoeuvrability across a range of surfaces
- Material: Polyester with leather detailing
- Locks: Main compartment is lockable via the TSA combination lock, the larger front pocket has a cable in it that you can thread through the zip and also secure in the in-built TSA lock
- Packing Structure: The Lite-Sphere has one main compartment with cross packing straps to make packing easier. There is a small zipped pocket on the side. The lid side has a zipped mesh fabric divider – with a smaller zipped pocket on the divider.
- Internal: The interior is fully lined in electric blue and black making it easy to find your things.
- External: Top and side carry handle for easy lifting, leather detailing
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Lite-Sphere SPL cabin suitcase is ideal for those looking for a versatile and rugged cabin suitcase. The case has a sporty look, and a huge capacity with relatively low weight. When the case is not expanded its cabin size, but expand it out to the full 47L if you’re travelling for up to 5 days or use the extra space to bring your shopping home.