Samsonite’s newest 3-point lock frame suitcase design is the Magnum 69cm medium suitcase, a lightweight, stylish, secure and water-resistant design perfect for security conscious travellers or those travelling with breakables. The 3-point clip locking system is on a frame, so there is no zip, meaning this suitcase is more rigid to protect items inside, more secure and weather proof. The sleek design is complemented by modern colour choices and a functional and washable interior.
- Frame suitcase with a secure 3-point locking system
- Made in Europe
- Functional interior with removable lining for hand washing
- Very lightweight design for a polypropylene frame suitcase
- Global 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 80L
- Weight: 3.6 kgs
- Handle: telescopic duopole handle; top and side handle for lifting
- Material: 100% polypropylene
- Wheels: silent and robust double spinner wheels
- Locks: 3 point clip lock system with built in TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Magnum opens through the centre for 50/50 packing. Each side features elastic cross ribbons and the fabric divider pad has a slim zipped compartment. The elastic packing straps and fabric divider pad can be removed to be hand washed.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Samsonite Magnum medium suitcase is ideal for those seeking a clip closure frame suitcase – this offers greater protection to your belongings, greater security against theft and a weather proof design. The Magnum is lightweight for its category and an attractive price point.
- The Magnum 69cm suitcase suits trips of 1-3 weeks.