The Octolite is Samsonite’s next generation Polypropylene suitcase; a new and progressive approach to the design of the suitcase has resulted in a bag that is lighter and stronger with improved durability and usability. The cutting edge design of the Octolite extra-large suitcase offers improved strength whilst maximising packing capacity; the interior features a fully fitted case with packing straps and zipped pockets.
- Offering superior strength thanks to its Polypropylene shell
- Double wheels for better manoeuvrability
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 124L
- Weight: 4.5kgs
- Handle: Double tube handle with push button release
- Wheels: 8x 360° (4 double set) wheels which offer much greater manoeuvrability
- Material: 100% HS Polypropylene – ultra light and super durable
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Octolite has 50/50 split packing. The bottom compartment has elastic packing straps and is fully lined. The Top has a zipper closing divider pad. There are two smaller zipped pockets for better internal organisations.
- External: The boxy shape of the Octolite has been designed to increase strength and packing capacity, the futuristic design is stylish and resilient. The case features a top and side handle for easy lifting and an integrated name tag.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Octolite offers terrific durability at a great price point for all types of travellers.
- The Octolite extra-large suitcase is perfect for those who love Samsonite’s Polypropylene cases such as the S’Cure, but are looking for the latest release and improved features.