The Samsonite Optic expandable 55cm cabin suitcase is part of Samsonite’s newest hard side collection that takes advantage of Samsonite’s years of Polypropylene knowledge – having combined their latest high strength, light weight material with a secure and durable zipper closing. The square shape ensures this range has a very generous packing capacity for its size – amongst the largest cabin size suitcases available. The striking exterior features contrasting matt and high gloss finish. This suitcase is cabin size when not expanded, the option to expand it gives you versatility to bring home a little extra or use it for a slightly longer trip as a check in bag.
- A generous capacity for a cabin size suitcase – 44L which expands to 51L
- International Cabin Size (when not expanded)
- Double wheels for better manoeuvrability
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 44 - 51L
- Weight: 2.7kgs
- Handle: Double tube handle with push button release
- Wheels: 8x 360° (4 double set) wheels which offer much greater manoeuvrability
- Material: 100% HS Polypropylene
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Optic has 50/50 split packing. The bottom compartment has elastic packing straps and is fully lined. The Top has a zipper closing divider pad. There is one small zipped compartment near the seam.
- External: The boxy shape of the Optic has been designed to increase strength and packing capacity. The case features a top, side and bottom handle for easy lifting and an integrated name tag.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Optic is the perfect blend of striking good looks, superior strength, lightweight technology, generous capacity and functional easy to use design – it’s suited to most travellers.
- The Cabin size Optic can be used on its own for short trips, or combine it with the larger sizes and use it as your cabin bag for longer trips.