The Samsonite Optic Expandable 69cm spinner suitcase is part of Samsonite’s newest hard side collection that takes advantage of Samsonite’s years of Polypropylene knowledge – having combined their latest high strength, light weight material with a secure and durable zipper closing. The square shape ensures this range has a very generous packing capacity for its size. The striking exterior features contrasting matt and high gloss finish. Having an expandable suitcase gives you more versatility for different trips - a compact 86L for 1-2 week trips or expand it to its full 97L for 2 weeks plus.
- A striking exterior with contrasting matt and high gloss finishes
- Double wheels for better manoeuvrability
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 86/97L
- Weight: 3.7kgs
- Handle: Double tube handle with push button release
- Wheels: 8x 360° (4 double set) wheels which offer much greater manoeuvrability
- Material: 100% HS Polypropylene
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Optic has 50/50 split packing. The bottom compartment has elastic packing straps and is fully lined. The Top has a zipper closing divider pad. There is one small zipped compartment near the seam.
- External: The boxy shape of the Optic has been designed to increase strength and packing capacity. The case features a top, side and bottom handle for easy lifting and an integrated name tag.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Optic is the perfect blend of striking good looks, superior strength, lightweight technology, generous capacity and functional easy to use design – it’s suited to most travellers.
- Those who go on multiple trips per year of varying locations and time, an expandable hard suitcase is ideal. It gives you more versatility without the need for multiple suitcases and you still have the security of a hard suitcase.