The Samsonite Polygon 80/20 69cm Medium Suitcase has superseded the popular Spin Trunk model with new updated features, a lighter & stronger construction and the all-important 80/20 packing style. The Polygon’s Flat-Max system allows you to pack this hard suitcase like a traditional suitcase, with the main packing capacity in one side (80%) and a smaller cavity in the lid (20%). This suitcase also features an easy brake system by Hinomoto Japan; built in TSA lock; a smooth, brushed, textured finish that helps prevent and minimises the appearance of scratches. Made from lightweight & strong polycarbonate, this hard cabin suitcase will change the way you travel.
- Flat-Max 80/20 style packing
- Hinomoto Japan double spinner wheels with brake
- Lightweight polycarbonate
- Smooth, brushed finish to minimise the occurrence & appearance of scratches
- 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 77L
- Weight: 4 kgs
- Handle: Dual pole trolley handle, integrated top and side handle for lifting
- Wheels: Smooth running double spinner wheels with brake, by Hinomoto Japan
- Material: Polycarbonate with a smooth, brushed, textured finish to minimise and disguise scratches and marks
- Locks: Recessed TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The Polygon is ‘upside down’ in comparision with other 80/20 cases, allowing the Flat-Max capability, easier packing and better weight distribution. The top cavity is the larger one and features elastic cross ribbons and a zipped fabric divider pad to keep gear secure.
- The lower compartment is smaller and has a zipped fabric divider pad
- External Features:
We recommend this bag for:
- The Polygon 80/20 medium suitcase is for those who love the security and durability of a hard suitcase but hate the typical 50/50 style packing they usually offer.
- The medium Polygon Suitcase is suited to trips of 1-2 weeks
- The Polygon cabin suitcase is a great case for those who previously purchased or liked the Samsonite Spin Trunk