The new Samsonite Prodigy 81cm Extra-Large Suitcase has been created off the smashing success of the dual compartment laptop cabin case. The extra-large prodigy boasts a dual access design, with a front lid that opens to a generous front compartment, in addition to a central zip opening – the lid compartment can be separated or joined for packing versatility and easier access to your items whilst on the move. With a very generous 127-140 litre capacity the extra large Prodigy suitcase has a massive packing capacity and is suited to 2 or more weeks.
- Massive up to 140 litre capacity
- Dual access design with a front compartment that can be separate or joined
- Matches the immensely popular Prodigy cabin laptop suitcase
- Built in dual compartment TSA combination lock
- Global 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 127-140L
- Weight:5 kgs
- Handle: Duopole trolley handle and top and side grab handle
- Material: 100% polycarbonate
- Wheels: 4 double silent and multi-directional wheels
- Locks: Built in TSA combination lock which locks both compartments in the one lock
- Packing Structure:
- The Prodigy has dual access, the front lid opens book style to reveal a compartment with 2 spacious zipped pockets and packing space with elastic packing straps. The fabric divider wall can be rolled back to open up access to the packing space below, or kept close. This allows you to just open the lid to access your items rather than needing to open the case up fully, very handy if you need to access your gear whilst transiting, for overnight or short stopovers or if you’re staying in smaller rooms.
- The main compartment opens through the middle (50/50) as is typical for a hard suitcase. The base compartment has elastic packing straps and the upper compartment is divided in 2 – it can be connected or kept separate via the zipped divider pad.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Samsonite Prodigy Extra-Large Suitcase is perfect for those wanting the security benefits of a hard suitcase but the packing versatility of a soft suitcase. The Prodigy gives you flexibility for trips with more than one stop or just improved access to your gear than typical large suitcases.