Samsonite’s popular S’Cure 55cm 4 wheel cabin suitcase was revolutionary thanks to its injected moulded polyurethane mix material called Flowlite, which enabled the construction of this lightweight three-point locking suitcase. Featuring a seal to limit moisture penetration, a hardy construction and 3 point locking system with built in TSA combination lock, the S’Cure is the go-to suitcase for those who need superior protection and security.
- Made in Europe
- Made of Flowlite, a revolutionary new polypropylene mix
- International Cabin Size
- 3 point locking system with built in TSA combination lock
- Frame construction is secure and seal limits moisture penetration
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 33L
- Weight: 2.9kgs
- Handle: Multi-stage pull handle and aluminium wheel handle tubes for extra lightness.
- Wheels: Four multidirectional smooth and silent double wheels allow 360° rolling in multiple directions, for easy manoeuvrability.
- Material: Flowlite – injected moulded polypropylene
- Locks: 3 point locking system with built in TSA combination lock. Far more secure than a zipped suitcase.
- Packing Structure: The S’Cure has a 50/50 split packing structure, the base has a zig-zag ribbon for easy packing, the top has a zipped fabric divider pad.
- Internal: The interior is unlined, saving on overall weight of the suitcase, maximising capacity and it also makes it very easy to clean!
- External: Top and side carry handles, plus a moulded grip on the base for easy lifting. Built in name tag on the back.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The S’Cure range has a huge fan base of those needing a strong suitcase that will protect their items inside and keep them nice and secure. Fans of Samsonite’s previous Oyster suitcases should consider the S’Cure, it is the most similar from the current range.
- The S’Cure cabin suitcase is ideal for those who might need to transport work files or equipment and need something that can offer better protection and security, whilst still offering the convenience of 4 wheels and a trolley.