The Samsonite Stryde Glider Medium Journey Suitcase has optimised the shape and packing style of the suitcase for improved manoeuvrability, ease of handling and interior organisation. Shorter, yet wider and with a wider handle, this suitcase has a lower centre of gravity allowing the use much better control, steering and stability. Internally, this suitcase has premium organisation with double packing straps, dual wet pockets, a mesh compartment and a mesh fabric divider. The compact size has a generous interior capacity of up to 80L which is perfect for up to a week or two.
- New innovative shape with lower centre of gravity for better control
- Premium interior with thoughtful organisation
- Textured polycarbonate is resistant to scratches and abrasion
- Reinforced corners
- Built in TSA lock
- Double spinner wheels
- 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 73-90L
- Weight: 4.5 kgs
- Handle: Wider than usual dual pole trolley handle offers improved control; integrated top and side handle for lifting
- Wheels: Smooth running double spinner wheels
- Material: 100% textured polycarbonate
- Locks: Built in TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The Stryde is shorter and wide than usual and its boxy shape allows you to pack two folded shirts next to each other quite comfortably. The suitcase has 50/50 packing, the base compartment has double crossed packing straps to keep your gear secure.
- There is a built in wet pocket and a second small items pocket along with a mesh zipped compartment all on the divider pad
- The zipped divider pad allows you to pack into the top packing space with ease
- External Features:
- Reinforced corners
- Textured 3D design
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Samsonite Stryde has very compact external dimensions yet a generous packing space that suits up to 2 weeks. This makes it particularly suited to those integrating car travel, it’s much easier to store and manage this size into car boots than a typical medium suitcase, particularly if there is more than one traveller.