The Samsonite Theoni 55cm Expandable Cabin Suitcase has a striking 3D floral shell and copper accents that sets it apart from the pack. More than that though, the Theoni has a long list of features including its expandable function, internal pockets and organisation, TSA lock, double spinner wheels and a generous capacity. The expandable function gives this suitcase excellent usability, keep it closed to take on board as a cabin suitcase, or open it up and there is plenty of packing space for a long weekend or up to 4 or 5 days on a car trip or for check in luggage.
- Cabin Size
- Internal organisation and zipped pockets
- Built in TSA lock
- Double spinner wheels
- 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 34-44L (cabin size non-expanded only)
- Weight: 3.2 kgs
- Handle: Dual pole trolley handle, integrated top and side handle for lifting
- Wheels: Smooth running double spinner wheels
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Locks: Built in TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The Theoni has a 50/50 packing style meaning it opens through the centre and packs in two halves. The base compartment has elastic packing straps and a small zipped side pocket.
- The lid compartment has a zipped fabric divider with two pockets on it (one mesh)
- External Features:
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Samsonite Theoni cabin suitcase is suited to those seeking a premium suitcase with a distinctive appearance. The expandable function makes this size suitable for those needing a cabin suitcase and those who regularly travel for 2-5 days as this has the capacity to cater for almost all your short trips.