The Victorinox Foldable Large Travel Duffel is a very roomy 103 litres, yet folds down into a convenient, compact carry case when it’s not in use. The uses for this bag are endless – whether you are travelling to or home from somewhere with extra gear, this bag can be tucked inside a suitcase when not in use, then gives you a similar capacity as a large suitcase when needed. It features lockable zips, easy access via the u-shaped zipper and a removable shoulder strap.
- Generous capacity of 103L (around that of a typical large suitcase)
- Folds down into a convenient carry case with a grab handle – this can be stowed in your luggage when not in use
- Lockable zips
- Removable shoulder strap
- Global 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Capacity: 103L
- Weight: 1kg
- Packing Structure:
- Large main compartment accessed via u-shaped zipper
- Small, zipped front pocket
We recommend this for:
- The large foldable travel duffel has so many uses – it’s particularly useful for those needing to either arrive with more gear then they are bringing home, or vice versa. Simply fold down the duffel when it’s not in use and stow it in your suitcase.
- This duffel also gives you great flexibility whilst you are travelling – for example, leave your suitcase behind and pack your lightweight duffle for a few nights aboard a small cruise or use it for the safari leg of your trip when you need something that can easily be packed into a car.
- This duffel is great to have on hand – kids can use it for school camps, pull it out for car trips, or use it cart some camping gear – it takes up no space at home when you need to store it.