About the Victorinox Lexicon series:
A famous philosopher once said, “it is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness”. You know that better than anyone. That is why the Lexicon Collection has been travel-tested for precision, durability and performance. Designed to keep pace with the modern road warrior, Lexicon cases are constructed of a full honeycomb frame, rugged TourMax ballistic nylon fabric and protective corner guards and kick plates in the areas most prone to abrasion. Furthermore, with simplicity as a fundamental design principle, the Lexicon Collection also gives you highly-practical features that allow for seamless interaction. The comprehensive result is a supremely convenient travel experience in an otherwise complex world. Be ready for what lies ahead with Lexicon.
Keep a change of clothes wrinkle-free on your next business trip.
- Organisational divider features tricot-lined tie pocket, large pleated pocket, mesh zippered pockets and detachable J-hook for hanging
- Holds up to two jackets, two pairs of pants and two shirts
- Dual front zippered pockets
- Bottom exterior snaps keep sleeve securely closed
- Removable adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Integrated slide-out ID tag for security and convenience
- Lockable YKK Racquet Coil zippers provide superior burst strength
- Travel Sentry Approved luggage lock secures belongings while in transit and allows TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
- The Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten
- Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost – for free